If you have recently bought a DSLR camera then you must be getting overwhelmed by the number of choices available for DSLR bags. Believe me, I have passed through this phase and have tried several DSLR bags. Over a period of time, I have realised that there is no one bag which can be used for all the purposes but there are few bags which can be used in “most“ of the scenarios. Here I am going to list some of my personal favourites cheap and best DSLR bags.
Cheap and Best DSLR Bags
Nikon VAE 290001
This is the cheap and best DSLR bag, which I have found quite versatile. Since the bag is an original product by the company Nikon itself, therefore, the build quality is very good. I have been using this bag for more than a year but it still looks great without any wear and tear.
- Enough space to keep one camera (even with 70-300mm lens mounted)
- Two more lenses can be easily placed. This might not be possible in some of the models but German model, its possible.
- Small pockets to keep some extra stuff e.g. Papers, passport, lens cleaner towel etc.
LowePro Photo Sport AW II B300 (or B200)
This bag is not absolutely a cheap bag but its all worth it. This is basically a camera hiking bag, which means that this bag has separate storage to put your camera and also has features of a hiking bag (like loops for trekking poles etc.). I would say that this is a multi-purpose bag. The material used in the bag is ultralight and is of very high quality. Even if you carry this bag in the city, it does not give a look of a sports bag.
- Compartment to keep a camera (even with 70-300mm lens mounted)
- One extra lens (telezoom lens possible)
- SD card pouches
- Inbuilt rain cover (actually all weather cover)
- Pockets to keep sunglasses and other stuff
- Trekking pole loops
- Place to keep rain jacket
NOTE: This bag is available in 2 sizes. The BP 300 model is little larger than the BP200 model. If you are lucky then you may still get the old version of the bag (which I have provided in the links for some countries).
So this is my list of cheap and best DSLR bags. I do not want to fill the list with several options to confuse you even more. But in case, I am missing a better product or you want me to review an another bag, feel free to drop me an email.